► How do I place my order for an invitation or other custom design?
1. Place your order selecting “1” as the quantity and the size.
2. Send the information required to customize the design to email@example.com or in the “additional information” section when checking out.
3. Once this step has been completed, we will create your proof within 48 working hours and email it to you for approval. Please take into account the whole process depends on how quickly you can send me the wording as well as the comments for revisions.
4. Please review CAREFULLY the final proof.
5. Once approved we will email you the final JPEGs and PDFs ready to print.
6. Print it at home or at any photo lab, such as WalMart, Shutterfly, Target, or any printing shop, such as Staples, Kinko’s, Fedex Print, etc.
►How will I receive my instant download printable files?
After you check out with PayPal, there will be an option to return to our website where you’ll find the links to download the files. You’ll also receive an email with the receipt of your order, which will also include the links to download the files
► How will I receive my custom digital printable files?
We will email you the proof and final files to the email registered in your purchase within 48 business hours. If you’d like us to send it to any other email, please let us know.
► How do I print my digital printable files once I receive them?
Print your digital files just like you would with any other PDF docuement or JPEG file. Simply download the files to your computer and then….
• Print them at home
• Upload the JPEG to a photo lab website
• Save them to a USB thumb-drive and take to your local print store to be printed
► Will I receive any physical items in the mail?
No, nothing will be mailed to you. We send the customized files via email only.
►Are the digital printable files editable?
No, the files aren’t editable.
► Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept credit cards, debit cards and e-checks all through PayPal.
► Do you offer printing services?
Unfortunately, we do not offer any printing services at this time.
For printing and cutting, we recommend Staples, Fedex Print, Kinkos and Office Max, as they do a nice job for a very reasonable price.
If you rather have the files (JPEGs) printed at a photo lab, we recommend WalMart, Shutterfly, Snapfish and Walgreens.
► How many times can I print the printable files?
The great thing about our printables is that you can print them as many times as you like.
However, please take into account our files are for personal use only.
► What type of paper or cardstock should I use?
We recommend printing the files on 100#-120# cardstock as regular copy paper tends to be too flimsy.
Print shops offer many different types of papers and cardstocks. If printing at a local print shop, we suggest printing a sample to make sure the colors and materials are to your liking.
As for the finish, it is always suggested to choose a non-glossy (ex: matte). Glossy often creates a glare, darken colors, and will pick up finger prints.
► I’m printing at home. What size paper should I use?
Most printables are formatted to print on a 8.5”x11” sheet (unless stated otherwise), but we also email most invitations as 4×6” or 5×7” PDFs. We suggest you check the size information listed in the printable you’re purchasing.
►Should I print on my own or print at a local print shop?
• Printing At Home: Things to consider are the quality of your home printer, how many copies you need to print, if the printable consumes a lot of ink (E.g. Black background designs will use a lot of ink), etc…
(Note: If printing at home, be sure to check what the maximum paper thickness is for your printer model – this can be found in your printer manual. You can also easily google your printer model. If the paper’s too thick, it could jam and damage print heads. )
• Printing Using a Local Print Shop: If you want to skip the hassle of printing and/or cutting, we recommend using a local print or copy shop such as Staples, Fedex Print, Kinkos and Office Max. They offer printing and cutting at a very reasonable price.
• Printing Using a Photo Lab: You can easily upload a JPEG to any photo lab’s website and have them printed online, like you’d do with any photo or take the JPEG in a USB thumb-drive to the shop.
►Will my prints look exactly like as seen in my screen?
There can always be some variation between the screen and a physical print. We suggest printing a simple before having all the files printed to make sure your selected print shop has the capability to print your items as similar as posible to the original design.
►Can I download the files on my phone or tablet?
We don’t recommend it. The files should be downloaded in a computer, as they are large files (since they’re high-resolution), and many times when saving to a phone or tablet, the files lose their original resolution, as well as their original color format.
REFUNDS AND CANCELLATIONS
►As we sell digital printable files only, no refunds will be given after the first proof or the link to download has been sent. If you have any doubts or questions prior to purchase, or if you have any problem whatsoever with the download or the file itself, please contact us.
►The customers are expected to check the wording of the designs and make any corrections before the final file is sent. No refund will be given due to typos or wording mistakes.
If you have any doubt, feel free to contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org